* Unveliling on SEP 4, 2013 in Berlin
* 5.68 inch 1080p HD display, OLED
* Exynos 5 Octa 5420 chipset, possibly Snapdragon 800 in LTE markets (but then last year’s Note 2 used Exynos 4 for LTE.
* Android 4.3
* All the same sensors as the one on GS4.
* 12-16MP camera
* Battery 3200mAh
Today’s Nintendo Direct reveals an explosion of new games.
Mr. Iwata revealed that a new Mario Kart is coming to Wii U (no surprise there), a new 3D Mario game (still no surprise). But there are two shocking revelations. One of them was the Yoshi game leaked a few weeks earlier. It appears as if the team that worked on Kirby’s Epic Yarn will be working on… Yarn Yoshi! It’s been 15 years since the last major Yoshi console game, so it should be perfect for Wii U.
The second shocker was Zelda Wind Waker will be remade for Wii U. It will be Miiverse compatible. TLoZ: WW U will come this fall. Zelda U will be coming soon, and Mr. Eiji Aonuma, creator of Zelda, has revealed that it will be more open-ended than previous Zelda games.
Wii Party U is coming soon too, so this will be much more interesting year for Wii U!
Nintendo has revealed that the names of the new mascots for the 3DS Pokemon games will be called Xerneas and Yvetell. More Xs and Ys.
WATCH THE TRAILER HERE:
At an event Wednesday, Apple announced the long-awaited iPhone 5, with a 4 inch Retina display with exactly the same density as the 4 and 4S. Along with a better camera and 4G LTE, this iPhone plays catch up on what the 4S missed. However, NFC didn’t make it onto the features list.
The new iPod nano features a 2.5 inch color display with multi-touch while the new iPod touch has the 4 inch display, but only the A5 chip and 5MP camera. 0.2 inches thick, support for wristbands
Today, Apple received 30 truckloads full of $1 billion from Samsung using 5 cent coins! This genius idea has Apple at a loss, who will need lots of money counter machines or people to make sure that Samsung did pay $1B.
Read more about it at: http://cocoloids.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/samsung-pays-apple-1-billion-sending-30-trucks-full-of-5-cents-coins/
UPDATE: It’s fake…
– Apple is to update iPad (iPad HD, iPad 3, iPad Retina) with the smaller dock connector.
– Nintendo released the 3DS XL with larger screens!
– Motorola released the Electrify 2 on US Cellular. We’re expecting to see a Razr HD at a Motorola event later on.
– Nokia is also holding an event next month with Microsoft. We’re expecting to see a Lumia 1000 or whatsoever.
– Acer released two budget ultrabooks, the Acer Timeline U M5 and the Acer Aspire V5.
– Apple wins trial against Samsung and gets awarded $1B.
– It will have a 4 inch or 3.95 inch touch display with an integrated touch panel with the display.
– It will have a 19-pin dock connector with headphone jack at the bottom.
– Not much is known about it’s camera.
– It will have NFC and 4G LTE
– It will have iOS 6 (obviously)